Arbol de Vida Waldorf Educational Community presents its first Summer Program focused on the Spanish language and Mexican culture
This 2-week language course gives 15-18 year-old students from Steiner-Waldorf schools around the world a chance to experience Mexican culture and improve their Spanish skills in a beautiful atmosphere.
- Spanish Lessons every morning
- Group of 15 participants
- Mexican host families from the Arbol de Vida Community
- Supervised visits& outings with Mexican staff
- Nature outings and group activities with Mexican Staff.
- Volunteer Project
- Local fresh & Vegetarian food
- All meals provide
- Visits to Guanajuato City and Tarandacuao City.